DATE: May 5, 2017
TO: Trey Adkins Earl Scott
4603 Old Lesters Fork Road 6671 Lovers Gap Road
Grundy, VA 24614 Vansant, VA 24656
J. Carroll Branham Harold H. Fuller
P. O. Box 794 15382 Dismal River Road
Grundy, VA 24614 Whitewood, VA 24657
G. Roger Rife Craig Stiltner
2047 Little Prater Road 1024 Coconut Road
Grundy, VA 24614 Grundy, VA 24614
William P. Harris L. Lee Moise, Co. Attorney
1043 William P. Harris Road Courthouse
Honaker, VA 24260 Grundy, VA 24614
Gerald Arrington, Commonwealth Attorney Earl Cole, The Voice Courthouse, Grundy, VA 24614
Scotty Wampler, Virginia Mountaineer WJHL
Bluefield Daily Telegraph
PLEASE BE NOTIFIED that J. Carroll Branham, Chairman has called a special called meeting of the Buchanan County, Va. Board of Supervisors for 2:00 p.m. on Monday, May 8th, 2017 in the boardroom of the Buchanan County Courthouse on Walnut Street in Grundy, Virginia. Notice of this meeting time is being given pursuant to any rules for a special meeting. The following matters shall be discussed at such meeting.
1. Call to order.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Consider appointment and/or appointments to the Regional Industrial Facilities Authority.
4. Consider personnel (Section 8 Housing).
5. Consider use regarding the Booth Center.
6. Consider accepting proposal from Penn Va. to purchase from Penn Va. the three parcels needed for Bull Creek trail and the easement for E.W. Road for a total purchase price of $10,000.00.
7. Consider matter involving Miller Richardson Estate Trust.
8. Consider closed session on items # 3, #4, #5, #6 and #7.
The board can only discuss the above items listed during this special called meeting and continuation thereof unless all seven (7) board members are present. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.
Robert Craig Horn, County Administrator